“Does it seem like someone turned the stir and shake button on high lately?”
-Sandra Pawula Navigating Change with Confidence & Ease
*grin* Why yes, Sandra..it sure does! Something is brewing in my life. I am at the end of something, beginning of something else. I have no words to describe what it is, but I know with certainty that it is far past this glass ceiling I’ve erected with my perceived limitations and inadequacies. It is something full of faith, a heart expression of love, allowing for passion and purpose. That is the 1% that I know..the other 99% is pure love, moxie, and spunk.
I say Yes! to life, open my heart fully to experience the moment as it is presented..and God/Universe work on the rest.
Unfolding at it’s best…absolutely!
It is no coincidence, then, that at this time in my life I am hosting a guest on my boat who affirms my deepest beliefs not merely with words but by living them in his own life and that together we experienced a thrilling day with a man who promotes freedom. I get it, God/Universe/powers that be!
Guest= Raam Dev
Freedom Fighter= Karol Gajda Ridiculously Extraordinary
Thrilling day together = Roller Coaster Tour Six Flags Magic Mountain
Equation might look like this: Belief + Freedom = a Thrilling Life
I am creating new and different within my life. The people and experiences I choose to invest energy with are creative expressions of my heart whispers. With each step, I release that which no longer fits as I simultaneously embrace all that is life enriching. I make promises to my self that include: complete transparency in all relations; surrounding my self and my children with all that is sensory enlivening, life enriching, pure, whole, positive.
Creative expression and genuine connection replace expectation and obligation within my life.
I viewed this video on Jen Lemen‘ s blog: “Exactly the Same”:
Without a doubt:
magic is real and love heals…and *anything* truly is possible!