Life is full of celebration this week:
- I have had many diverse writing opportunities all of which I have thoroughly enjoyed and am extremely grateful for
- The school year has ended for my children so they are looking forward to lots of joy filled Summer days
- My son graduated from 6th grade to junior high
- My son is celebrating his birthday this weekend in a manner he manifested, which I wrote about in A Resounding Yes
- The sun is glorious in beauty, power, warmth; sending sparkles off the water in the harbor, giving me Light to bask in and the Wind is gentle yet strong enough to sail in–Both the sun and wind beckoning us sailors in this prime season..what do they *beckon* you to do?
- My heart is full of overflowing gratitude for all that I *do* have….
So, fearless fun. Friday. Today I am a guest author at Tess’ blog The Bold Life and I share a story about navigating potentially harrowing currents. Most of you know Tess–Tess is a person who shares from her heart, who lives fully and then inspires by sharing her journey, who in person Lights up a room with her smile and fills space with Amazing Radiant Energy. Each time she and I interact, I am left feeling as if I truly can do anything, be anything, try anything…Boldness indeed….. So, please join me on Tess’ blog….
And please take the time to allow your own heart to fill with gratitude at all that is good in your own life. At first thought you may easily list off one million things to be grateful for, or you may be in a place in life that you have to stretch to find even one thing. Whatever is on your list, please allow room for it to grow and blossom, allow good to fill your space…and Sun to Light your Way.
Please join me Monday as I share with you my own recent experience of allowing my uniqueness to unfold…
Thank you for all that *you* share…