In this video, Ms Kseniya shows us how to manifest a masterpiece. I think that Ms Kseniya’s work is spectacular. I also think that each one of us shines in our own way as brightly as Ms Kseniya does. At one point in the video, audience members have a visceral reaction to the experience. At some point in life, when you share your gifts, you will elicit such a visceral reaction. You may or may not see it openly expressed, but when you share from your heart, you communicate with other hearts and provide healing, inspiration, encouragement, hope, peace…fruits of the Spirit from one to another.
As I watch the video, I imagine being in the audience, taking in the music, the energy of the crowd, the beauty, the candle burning brightly. I close my eyes and listen to the music, let it touch my soul. I open them and again think how spectacular is Ms Kseniya’s work. *You* have this same ability to stir emotions, connect with hearts, within your own life. Can you feel it???? Perhaps your tools might be different–instead of sand, perhaps you have a pen, a skillet, a hammer, a smile, a strong arm to lean against, a voice like an angel…..but the process is the same for all of us.
How to manifest a masterpiece:
- To manifest requires sharing your heart. Know your heart, hear your heart’s whispers, let your heart express itself in ways you are familiar and comfortable with. Your story is precious, unique, special. Tell it in your own precious, unique, special way.
- Prep your work area and surround yourself with items that allow your Light to shine. Things that make you feel alive, allow your heart whispers to soar. Ms Kseniya chose to light a candle, use familiar tools, wear comfortable clothes, and listen to stirring music.
- Before beginning, center yourself. Take a deep, cleansing breath. Pray, meditate, ask for the space to be blessed, your skills to be blessed, your story to be blessed, and to touch each individual in the way they would most benefit. You are sharing for a reason, any other person is participating for a reason. Let the energy of the Universe do it’s work as you do yours. Allow your heart to be open, to speak to the hearts that are present. Turn your mind off and enjoy the process. You are good at what you do, and you are meant to be in this moment.
- In the actual creating moments, enjoy it. Let you Spirit shine, your heart soar. Relish each moment that you are sharing. This is wonder filled, *awe* some. This is your authentic space, so own it, fill it up, let it expand to fill the room, the building, the Universe. Let it carry you to the moon and back, and bring everyone with you.
- Dare to be different. Express yourself in your own precious, special, unique way. Be dramatic, add flair. Be quiet, barely moving the air. This is your heart, your essence, let it be exactly as it is.
- Receive praise, applause, compliments for what you are sharing; use that positive energy to help your masterpiece shine brighter, more radiant, more magnificently. There is abundance in all, receiving shows *your* appreciation toward those you are sharing with. A beautiful cycle to participate in.
- When your masterpiece is complete, share it wholeheartedly. Bless it as it is then let it go. Release it. Let it circulate and touch those around you in the best possible way. Give praise for the experience. Then, take the experience with you to Light the spaces in your heart that need lighting, to brighten the places that are already lit. You have made the world a better place for sharing as you have.
Do you watch this video, read these words and wish *you* could do that? You can. And you do. Already. You have a treasure within–a masterpiece just waiting to be created, a masterpiece fit for the moment you are in. You know the areas you have been gifted, it is your choice to hide that gift in the recesses of your heart, or to acknowledge your heart whispers and let them soar freely touching all of those who experience it.
As you share, remember to receive. As you receive, remember to share. I’ll see you on the moon…..